The amazing gorges and the E4 paths of Sougia have a unique beauty. Explore the paths and gorges of Sougia Chania Crete with our company Sougia Taxi & Minivan & Minibus Vittorakis Services.
We will take you safely to Sougia in the south of Chania, where you will be impressed by the wonderful and unique natural environment. Walking and hiking in Sougia and south Chania is one of the best things you can do. Sougia Taxi & Minivan & Minibus Services Vittorakis, based in Sougia, specializes in transportation and additional services for hikers.
In Sougia you will find:
- Various gorges and paths E4
- Amazing places of unique beauty
- NATURA natural environment
- Various difficulty levels (easy – fairly hard)
Sougia is the ideal place and the first destination for walks and excursions in Crete. Take your vacation in Sougia and discover the most interesting parts of the area with its gorges and numerous trails.
Choose the ideal gorge or E4 trail for you in Sougia, for hiking or just for a walk.
- Sougia – Pefki (Easy)
- Sougia round walk (Easy)
- Sougia Lissos (Easy)
- Sougia – Kamaria (Easy)
- Samaria Gorge – Easy / Lazy Way (Easy)
- Sougia – Polyphemus Cave (Moderate)
- Sougia – Agios Antonios (Moderate)
- Fygou Gorge (Moderate)
- Agia Irini Gorge (Moderate)
- Sougia – Agios Georgios Chapel (Moderate)
- Agios Giannis – Kamaria – Sougia (Moderate)
- Agios Giannis – Armos – Sougia (Moderate)
- Sougia – Paleochora (Moderate)
- Sougia – Profitis Ilias Chapel (Moderate)
- Sougia to Tripiti (Hard)
- Omalos – Koustogerako (Hard)
- Samaria Gorge (Hard)
- Sougia – Domata – Agia Roumeli (Very Hard)
- Omalos – Koustogerako – Sougia (Very Hard)
- Gigilos Peak (Very Hard)
Contact Sougia Taxi & Minivan & Minibus Vittorakis Services today and we will provide you with all the information you need.
We will make sure you have the best experience possible, safe and consistent.